This sub-section is devoted to students of the University of Leeds. Please find below the list of my modules.
YEAR RUNNING 2019/2020
- LUBS2040: Theories of Growth, Value and Distribution (go to Minerva)
- LUBS5101M: Macroeconomics (go to Minerva)
- LUBS1620 (4 lectures): School of Thought in Economics (go to Minerva)
Academic consultation hours: 3:00-5:00pm on Monday. Appointments outside these times can be arranged by e-mail (M.Passarella@leeds.ac.uk).
Suggested topics for UG and PG dissertations:
- Unconventional models in macroeconomics (e.g. structural, stock-flow consistent, agent-based, input-output, amended DSGE)
- Ecological theories of value
- Ecological macroeconomics modelling
- Current topics in the Euro Area
- Endogenous theories of money (monetary circuit, MMT, Bank of England approach, etc.)
- Financial instability theories (e.g Minsky, Kindleberger)
- History and philosophy of economic thought
- Heterodox approaches (e.g. Radical, Marxian, Sraffian, Post-Keynesian, Institutionalist, Austrian, etc.)
This sub-section includes some teaching material I prepared for students of the universities where I worked over 2009-2011. In addition, some ‘pdf presentations’ are available about past seminars and guest lectures. Feel free to download.