A small tribute from an aspiring pupil
Augusto Graziani passed away nine years ago. Alongside Pierangelo Garegnani, Paolo Sylos-Labini, and Luigi Pasinetti, Graziani is arguably one of the greatest Italian economists of the modern era. In honor of this occasion, I have compiled some of my writings inspired by his work. To download the PDF files, you will need a passcode, which you can request by contacting me at: email@example.com. I hope you enjoy the reading.
1. Technical change and the monetary circuit: an input-output stock-flow consistent dynamic model (2023), link to original source NEW!
4. Sequence and class divide: a reply to the critics of the theory of the monetary circuit (2022), link to original source
5. The theory of monetary circuit: everything I know about it (more or less) (2019), link to original source
8. The theoretical legacy of Augusto Graziani (with R. Bellofiore) (2016), link to original source
11. Finance matters! Genesi e sviluppo della Teoria del circuito monetario in Italia (2008), link to original source